Oh fall, I love you. This recipe will make your house smell amazing – warm and cozy…
I really think it’s the cardamom and cinnamon that make this recipe – almost like a chai latte in a bowl (with a whole bunch of other good stuff).
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup maple syrup/agave/honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine oats, nuts, seeds, coconut, maple syrup, olive and coconut oils, brown sugar, salt and spices.
- Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until golden brown and well toasted. Remove from oven. Once cooled, stir in cranberries. Enjoy!